Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sunshine Dizon excited over her comeback

Highly-acclaimed actress Sunshine Dizon is back after several months of being absent in the limelight.

Sunshine said this is a perfect timing for her to make a comeback as she will be working with her idol action star Robin Padilla in the movie “Sundo.”

“I’m actually very excited. I think we will start shooting this week. It’s been a long time since I did a movie so I am very excited,” she said during the launching of Rhian Ramos as the new image model of Sabella, which she also endorses.

Rhian is also part of the GMA Film’s movie as well as Katrina Halili.

Sunshine was hospitalized for a month due to severe migraine. She rested for a couple of months before she decided to return in showbiz.

“I also got to rest after I was hospitalized for a month and a half. So now, when I get migraine attacks I don’t need to be injected anymore. I should only drink a tablet to ease the pain,” she said.

Sunshine also explained that she was confined for a long-time in the hospital because she needed to get a high dosage of pain killer for her migraine.

Asked if she really suffered from depression as what earlier reports stated, she clarified in a television interview, “I don’t want to call it depression. You know everybody gets their low days. I am also a person who experiences problems in life. And I guess let’s just put it behind because it’s in the past. What is important now is that I’m back.”

Meanwhile, Sunshine refused to talk about what really happened with her relationship with Jojo Manlongat. “I have always been quiet from the very beginning about my relationship with him and I will continue on being quiet about it,” she said.

The cast of “Sundo” will start shooting the film this week. The play date of the GMA Film’s flick is in last week of October in time for the observance of All Saints Day.

0 comments: