Thursday, August 7, 2008

How Marian Rivera got the deals

How did Marian Rivera along with Valerie Concepcion land their latest endorsement deals?

Valerie joins, “not replaces,” Dawn Zulueta as image model for the clothing line Meg because, a statement from the brand owner Maricar Tuason says, Valerie “courageously picked up the pieces after a fall.”

Tuason adds: “Val is a strong, independent woman who was not afraid to own up to her mistakes and then moved on to pursue her dreams.”

Marian Rivera’s matching up with the dermatological center Facial Care is based on less philosophical considerations.

She explains why she is endorsing FC’s LaserLight treatment (for unwanted hair). “Ang dami kong hair sa legs! I tried waxing, shaving... Often, I just wouldn’t have the time or, I’d have to wait for re-growth before another round of hair removal. I was always worried that my sexy costumes would show body hair... somewhere. At last, I’m free from all that.”

0 comments: